Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What Rare/Non-Rare Items Are Really Worth

Hey Jammers!

So I was recycling clothing items I didn't wear or need, and then I looked at what rare and non-rare items are worth for recycling.


What's a glove really worth? Gloves have been marked as rare.

2,975 gems?! That's a good offer, but I would never recycle my gloves. Unless you want all that mulah.


What are Party Hats worth? These were from..when? I don't remember that well..cause I had gotten one when I was still a member.

990 gems only? Gloves came back about September 2012 and I had bought all of them and Party Hats were from January 2012 or January 2013? Gloves are worth 1,985 more gems than Party Hats.

Now onto one of my favorites..Viking Hats. I haven't seen these in stores ever.

490 gems. Wow.

Now the Top Hat. These came back January 2013 and I've never seen them before then.

45 gems?! I worked really hard to get this Top Hat.

Now this one I also worked hard for. The Raccoon Tail from the Summer Carnival. 500 gems to recycle it. I'm never getting rid of this. It's my favorite tail item.

So I don't remember when Fox Hats came back, but mine is Rare. So..1,240 gems?! People never stop begging for this. And I worked hard for the white one.

This just disappointed me. 15 gems for a Worn Blanket? I've never seen these come back at all.

This one's good. Golden Legendary Gloves (And probably other Golden Lava/Mummy gloves) are worth 1,500 gems. That's good for that glove.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!