Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I Got My Membership! *Late*

Hey Jammers!

So Wednesday the 23rd of April, I finally bought my membership!

I had to buy a lion gift card because that's the only one they have here.

I already have a lion, so I got 10 free diamonds and 6,000 gems!

So..what did I buy with my diamonds?

AN ARCTIC WOLF!

I bought every animal (except an elephant and giraffe, monkey and a few others)

It took me a month to get another 10 diamonds to buy an eagle.

Until I found out now that here at my Wal-Mart retailer, THEY HAVE ARCTIC WOLF CARDS.

They changed the electronics section around, now there's arctic wolf cards. What a fail for me!

So now I can use all my items (of course) and everything which I am happy about.

 I forgot what else I needed to say..eh.

Toodles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!