Friday, October 24, 2014

I Am Leaving..

Hey..

So, this is short because I don't know if I have the heart to write anymore..

I haven't written since July 17th, and I never got around to do it.

I'm a member on Animal Jam currently for 6 months because I bought 2 membership cards and got a snow leopard and an otter, and I never got around to writing.

I'll still buddy you if you want me to :)

I started my own AJ YouTube channel like my sister Feelers did, and she's also writing for the most popular Animal Jam blog, Animal Jam Spirit.

So my AJ YouTube is BeautifulBlackWolf AJ, and if it doesn't come up, you'll see "Search for beautiful black wolf aj" instead of "BeautifulBlackWolf AJ" and click the one that says 'instead of'.

I currently have 2 subscribers.

I just thought it would be more fun and better than writing for some reason.

So you can go ahead and check that out here.

So I won't be writing anymore..just videos.

Sorry, but I'll add whoever asked.


-BeautifulBlackWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!