Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey Jammers!

I'm finally back!

So my computer stopped working for about 2 or 3 weeks...

Then I finally got a memory device stick to keep AJ pictures on!

Yay!

So..thanks for all the comments, I love them.

 So..maybe we should have a Meet-Up?

I recently published some comments from Jammers who want to be friends with a 'famous' Jammer.

Here are the Meet-Up details:

When: Saturday, March 29th
Server: Amur
Where: Captain Melville's Juice Hut
Time: 2:00 PM


I have 12 buddy spaces left, so make sure to add me before I close the buddy requests!

 When meeting me, you will/MIGHT recieve:

A buddy request (POSSIBLY)
A Jam-A-Gram
A Jam-A-Gram with a gift (MEMBERS ONLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!