Monday, November 28, 2011

BlueEyedSoul66 (Eye66ytht)

I've been seeing Jammers commenting or on Animal Jam saying some things about Eye66ytht (now BlueEyedSoul66) like I saw a comment on Feelers' blog, and it was on a random post and some Jammer said "Yeah. You know eye died of cancer like 2 weeks ago. Right?". That's weird. Well I know she's not really dead. Except for the fact that she's my buddy, and the animal she was using was a wolf named Old Shivermoon, and then I checked again and she was using the same wolf! But for new stuff, click here to go to Eye66ytht's (BlueEyedSoul66) blog!

6 comments:

  1. You didn't hear the story did you?
    That's her sister.
    She's only on to comfort her close friend's like gothheart and wando...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Who is this? Are you BlueEyedSoul66? Or if you comment again say who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It matters not who I am. Haven't you noticed that "blueeyedsoul66" is now a non member account? She was only there to comfort eyes close friends. Eyes been long since dead. A little respect would be in favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous

    Just 'cause people say she's dead it doesn't mean she's really DEAD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little respect for the dead would be in favor. Please stop saying false information. There's no way I would lie about my own sisters death
    She really is gone and she's not comming back.
    R.I.P eye66ytht,

    ~BlueEyedSoul66

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!