Sunday, November 27, 2011

Girls & boy Jammers

I noticed that Jammers who are really girls, make animals that are males with boy names, boy eyes, etc, but I know that Octopus737 is a girl, and she has boy eyes, but she only uses the boy eyes because she doesn't want to use the girl eyes. So don't call her as a he. And Wando20 is a girl, who happens to only have a few girl animals and some boy animals with boy names and eyes. And BUBBLEDOUBLE is my BFF and a girl, who used to have all boy animals but changed all them into girls named Countess Spiritmoon, but I looked at her animals and now made 4 animals with boy names and eyes. I told her not to have boy animals, but now I don't really care if she does that. So if she made herself a boy,  wouldn't care. I'll only care if someone thinks she's really a boy and likes her. And Mayksufi (now WitchHatBunny), she has all female animals such as Blossom Berryflower and Eternal Jellypalace and Empress Snowymoon. For Halloween, she changed her main animal with a witch hat and evil eyes, but now she changed her bunny back to how it looked before. And me, I have a shark named Commander Cleverclaws, who is a girl, but just has evil eyes, sometimes Jammers have animals who are girls, but they think the boy eyes are just right for that animal. So females such as my friend Fergciega101, has a wolf named Duchess Superwolf, who is a girl, but uses boy eyes. So if your a girl who has animals such as rhinos, elephants, pandas, monkeys, tigers, dolphins, sharks, and koalas, are girls but just have boy eyes. Because I have my shark, dolphin, panda, koala, rhino, who are girls, but just have evil or boy eyes. It's also okay if your a girl with boy names, with boy eyes, if I know your a girl in real life, then I'll know on Animal Jam that you have boy eyes, boy names but aren't really boys. Because Eye66ytht (now BlueEyedSoul66) is a girl, but has one of her wolves Old Shivermoon, who has boy eyes. Because some names such as Commander, Daredevil, Baron, Baroness, General, Major, Captain, Grand, Medieval, etc, are also girl names. So if you're a girl, and would have a wolf for example named Captain Icywolf, and is a real female, would have boy eyes but is a girl. Because I made a koala named Daredevil or General or Baron or something who is really a girl, but just has boy eyes. If you agree with me, comment like this:

Comment like this. (The last part is for only if you have boy named animals with boy eyes but are girls)
That's how to comment! Jam on!! Happy Jamaalidays!

4 comments:

  1. :)

    User:Octopus737
    Animal's Name: Bouncing Rainytoes
    I am a girl
    Yes, I do have some (all, actually) animals with boy names which are also girl names that are girls and have boy eyes, because I don't think that the girl eyes go right with the animal, but the boy eyes are just right!

    Girl eyes just look weird on my animals. :l They look awful with phantom hats. But sometimes people come up and are like 'will u be mah boyfriend' or 'are u single' and I'll be like 'DUDE I'M A GIRL' and they'll say something like 'oh' and I'll be laughing my head off but serious at the same time cuz I don;t approve of dating. :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good point. Can I buddy you on AJ?
      I'm Zail13

      Delete
  2. Sup Guys! I'm nprasad, and I have a brother who uses my nonmember account. His animal's name used to be Major Major Major, and he had boy eyes. I thought his animal was really cool, so I used it. I am obviously a girl. Then someone was like "wanna go out with me you look really handsome" and I iz like "O.O i'm a girl"

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!