Saturday, June 16, 2012

Leaf Necklace *Copied from AJFair*

*Credit mentioned and this is not stolen text. Comes from my blog, AJFair*

Since I'm not a member, I don't understand the rarity of this leaf necklace, but it seems pretty cool. I think it was on Clearance, but now it comes back to the stores again! It looks nice for the summer fashions in Jamaa, not that there really is any...

Price: 250 gems
Availability: Members
Item: Clothing, land
Location: Jam Mart Clothing


Well, this seems to be cheaper than what it usually in the stores. However, things in Animal Jam used to cost less gems, but well, things even in real life have their prices raise.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm soooooooo HAPPY leafs are back, are you guys?! Plus, they came in 4 brand new colors!!!! Beware of scammers, though....
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katgoo449 The Wizard/KittyinBowTie

    I'm really excited that Leaf Necklaces are back, but I'm not a member. Do you mind sending me one as a gift in a Jam-a-Gram? I might get a membership soon, and I can't miss Leaf Necklaces. Please get me a green one! I love the green ones! Which color do you like of the Leaf Necklaces?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!