Monday, December 30, 2013

Experiencing Slideshow Problems?

Hey Jammers!


I recently added a new slideshow of pictures from Disney's "Frozen", and I noticed they were only shown in the bottom right corner of where I added them...I don't know why it happens, really.


I then added a new slideshow of one of my Disney Idol's, Olivia Holt, and it still shows the slideshow in the bottom right corner.


I can't do anything to fix it, but you have these choices:


- Try refreshing the page

- Don't scroll up and down or go to different pages or posts so much

- Don't click the arrows to change the picture so much



I can change the pictures, and they show them sometimes, sometimes not.

Also, this may have to do with the amount of items around the blog.


Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!