Saturday, February 4, 2012

BlueEyedSoul66's (Eye66ytht) Truth *Update*

That one post I made back in November called "BlueEyedSoul66 (Eye66ytht)", someone who WAS BlueEyedSoul66 said this:

In case you can't read it, here's what it says:


BlueEyedSoul66 Feb 2, 2012 08:43 PM

A little respect for the dead would be in favor. Please stop saying false information. There's no way I would lie about my own sisters death.
She really is gone and she's not coming back.

R.I.P Eye66ytht.

~BlueEyedSoul66



But really, BlueEyedSoul66 IS dead! I told her to prove she's dead, but I don't want her to now. BlueEyedSoul66 is dead. Rest In Peace BlueEyedSoul66!

About BlueEyedSoul66:

  • BlueEyedSoul66 is the owner and founder of her blog, "Above All That is Random in Jamaa"
  • She is the founder of Sizzlerat, the AJ HQ worker with the Elf Tail Armor.
That's pretty much all I know what she had done. BlueEyedSoul66 left after her last post, "Click Da Egg". And now that she's gone, she is missing all this good news in Jamaa. All her animal's last days in Jamaa, Pouncing Rowdyrobot, Sergeant Desertstar, Old Strongpride, Commander Firstmoon, Mighty Spiritmaster, Mythical Rockystar, Infinity Arcticrose, Pioneer Spiritstar, Pouncing Loopyrobot, Fauna Rockyghost, Master Scaryclaw, Infinity Icymoon, Old Shivermoon, Wretched Snowylily, Commander Arcticclaw, and last but not least, Wretched Thewinner. Her very last animal in Jamaa was Wretched Thewinner. But me and her were friends and we had some very good times together. I saw her last in Sarepia Forest on day leading a Clan, and a while after that, she was gone and never came back ever again. She was here for Halloween and Christmas, until she left.

R.I.P BlueEyedSoul66


A song for Wretched:

"If I Die Young" by The Band Perry


This was true. Wretched did die young, was buried in satin, was layed down on a bed of roses, sank in a river, and at dawn, she was sent away with the words of a love song.

BlueEyedSoul66's sister,

if you ever comment again, please read this post, go to your sister wherever she is, and say, "Wretched, one of your friends just wanted me to tell you that everyone misses you. We all praise for you and I wish that all of us could be with you now. We wish you never left us. Because one day could have been the greatest day of your life."



Praise for Wretched Thewinner

By the way, this is also for Wretched's friends. Her friends were:
  
Gothheart, BeautifulBlackWolf (Me), Pangaea, WitchHatBunny, and Nurbina29. Some of these people know that this happened to her. Maybe they all know. And here's the song for Wretched's friends:

 

It's the ending song to Free Willy. You can ignore the whales, unless you love creatures like these ones that are in captivity, like my friend, OrcaLvr.


28 comments:

  1. Who died? I'm so Confused who's the one who died

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!!
    That is soooooo sad!
    :(
    -snowthehuskeylovesBTR

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Princess Icywolf and Junior Spiritstar

    BlueEyedSoul66 died.

    @SnowthehuskeylovesBTR

    I know! Did you hear the song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I haven't
    but I will.
    Or I will try at least
    -snowthehuskeylovesBTR
    RIP BlueEyedSoul66

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww =( That's so sad. I know how it feels to loose a loved one, so you're not alone. Just remember she's in a better place now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TheMagicCouranMew

    Yes, I know how it feels too.

    @JammerGirl27546

    Say wha?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @BigGoldFish101

    Tac Nayn is Nayn Cat, right? And I have no idea what that is, I've heard of it, but I never seen it and I don't really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIP
    REST IN PEACE'!
    -snowthehuskeylovesBTR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Wretched Rest in peace with my heavenly little brother, My little brother was van506 and we were the bestest friends he was 7 yrs old be4 he died me and him are now apart and the two of us have the same password, i am incharge of his account now but still i miss you little brother! i will miss you Goodbye... :'( Goodbye my baby brother goodbye.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know how sad you all are, i lost a loved one on animal jam too. her username is addyburke. she never came on after the second day of our new clan the mistclan. it was so sad to lose her. i remember all the good times with her. shes in a better place now. peace addyburke.

    -hoppytop

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ewemy

    Awww. That's so sad.


    @HoppyTop

    Better Place means Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned it today. To say truth, some things I just don't cry as easily as people, but I ALMOST cried reading this. I really feel deep down missing Eye. When she stopped posting, I remembered a rumor I heard and hoped it wasn't true. However, it was.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I can Update this, This Case is Now Closed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't cry reading this, I was listening to Nightcore-Pumped Up Kicks.






    -BigGoldfish101

    ReplyDelete
  16. i already knew this but no one believed me. btw she died of cancer...:L

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone, I know you loved blue. I wanted to say, a new jammer is rising up in Hollywood! Shes cool. her username is Hoppytop. her channel can really get some views! It isn't that popular, but thats okay! She wants her helpers (Cocolo145, Hoppytop1, and I forgot the last one. to give some parties! you may add any of them. -Hoppytopsentme

    ReplyDelete
  18. Her name wasn't Wretched, it was Nicole and her sister came back to AJ. Her new account is Alanna99.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!