Monday, February 13, 2012

Nothing New

Hello, Jammers. The whole entire time, I am bored. Playing Animal Jam or Transformice. Nothing to do. Nothing new to do on Animal Jam, because all the rare items for Rare Item Monday, all the items that came back are for members only, except for the Heart Locket. No chatting, no games, no fun. Nothing for anyone to do. Tomorrow's Valentine's Day, and still nothing else to do besides watching members buy all the new cool clothes. No groups, no nothing. I'll be back, when the new stuff arrives.


4 comments:

  1. I've heard Feelers quit. And 90% of her reason is also mine... I'm actually bored of Animal Jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Greenfun

    She's still playing Animal Jam. I see her on it all the time. But not her blog. Sometimes Animal Jam does get a little boring.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!