Friday, April 6, 2012

Another 'Song Of The Day!' Update

I noticed something when I was changing songs for the new songs of the day, and it turned out to be "TTYLXOX" from the hit show "Shake It Up" on Disney Channel by Bella Thorne, who plays CeCe Jones and friend of Zandaya, who plays Rocky Blue. And also the song "Pocket Full Of Stars" by Nine Black Alps.

So then I thought, 'Maybe I should ask people what songs I should put.''

So now I'm asking you...

What should the next 'Song Of The Day!' be?



It can be an Adele song (except for "Someone Like You", "Rumor Has It", "Set Fire To The Rain", and "Rolling In The Deep")

Make sure there are no bad words in the song at all!

3 comments:

  1. I have 2 Songs
    1. Marchin on
    2. Marry Your Daughter
    ~Thracey11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discord eurobeat brony!
    here's the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPfMb50dsOk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ewemy

    Okay, but I don't know those.

    @Ella556

    Okay, but I don't know that one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!