Sunday, April 1, 2012

More Help

Animal Jam Parks needs help! 11 or Less Blog Authors Needed!

If you would like to be an author of AJP, please:

  • Comment your email or email me your email (See 'Contact Me!' page for my email)
  • Only post about AJ
     
Please don't:

  •  DON'T go off topic
  • Absolutely no text talk ( LOL, Thx, OMG, Plz, etc.)
 



This is only if you would consider help posting, and if any of this is in posting, that current blog author will be removed. And I'm not forcing you, but I would consider you contributing to AJP because I can't do all this posting, and sometimes I'm not there to post.

10 comments:

  1. Hello BeatifulBlackWolf! I wold Like to Be an Author, My email is ewemiz123@gmail.com ~Thracey11

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok my extra email is ella556rocks@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the account i'll be posting with if i can be an author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I be one please? Is it ok its my parents email I use? Its...
    richjerirossi513@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be one, if you'd like me to? I could send the email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ella556, SnowthehuskeylovesBTR, and Greenfun


    Yeah, I sent you to contribute here, and Greenfun, I still need your email, comment it, and I can look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Empress Vinelilly is too lazy to log inApril 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM

      yay thx

      Delete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!