Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello Jammers! XxFreeSpiritxX Here!


Hey Jammers!

It is XxFreeSpiritxX here.

I am now a moderator/author of this blog,Thanks for my friend BeautifulBlackWolf for inviting me!

 She and I are ALSO moderators of a blog I created, Animal Jam Fiery!

It is a fairly new blog, with over 25+ Moderators and Bloggers.

I also have my own blog, Animal Jam Freedom! :3

Here is a link to my Animal Jam Youtube channel: 
My Youtube!

I am also an author on Iloveaj5678/Shawana98's Animal Jam Highlights!

Well, I am excited to be an author here. Although, I might not post QUITE everyday as I am admin to those three other blogs mentioned up above ^-^

Random Fact: I joined Animal Jam October 13th, 2011.

Also, I have an impostor, please don't fall for them, (Though it is Quite Easy not to) 


:/

Here is a screenshot I just took ^^


I would like to clear something up, see the carpet i'm standing on? Yes, that is a BETA TAN CARPET.It is NOT a glitch. I did NOT Scam it. For one of my friends traded me for my Red Top hat. Thank you!


So, that's all for now. 
Thanks again Shawana for letting me be a moderator!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!