Thursday, May 10, 2012

Animal Jam *Update*

I think this is only on my computer, but I wanted to log in to Animal Jam, and I got this:

(Click to enlarge)



 I get this every time I try playing, but apparently, I don't know if I'll be able to keep playing Animal Jam no longer. If it starts working again, I'll post. So don't be sad or worried, because I will come back sometime. I might play it at school, if it works at school, too. So goodbye (for just a while), Jammers. I'll be back in Jamaa soon.



Your friend (might not be coming back but will),

BeautifulBlackWolf; Countess Scarywolf 






Okay, you can ignore all that now because I am able to play Animal Jam again, so I'll see you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!