Sunday, May 20, 2012

Membership

This membership post is about 2 different memberships for 2 different things.

Animal Jam

Animal Jam membership is great for a 3-month membership card with free gems, a free den, and a King of The Jungle lion. But for $15.95, that's $16.00 for all of that. But I may be getting it in July this year, possibly. I will post when I get it.



Club Penguin

Club Penguin membership is great, too. Fun parties with cool items, the Medieval Party with the 3 Quests you can do, and more. Decorating your house, getting tons of puffles, and all the cool furniture and clothing! I may be getting a Club Penguin membership sometime this month of May.


So I will post if it's Animal Jam membership. I will not post if it's Club Penguin membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!