Monday, May 14, 2012

Seal In Wolves Only Party

I was just hanging around in the Wolves Only Party when some random ♀ just walks in saying, "Am I a seal?".

(Click to enlarge)
And seeing me in all caps saying, "YES YOU'RE A SEAL!", I wasn't yelling, I was actually going to press 'Shift' so I could capitalize a letter, but I accidentally pressed 'Caps Lock' and I didn't even know it. 

I don't see how people can just all of a sudden do that.  Like once in the Trading Party, some random dolphin just floated in. Also in the Wolves Only Party once, a random octopus floated in while dancing and saying, "BYE WOLFZ".

2 comments:

  1. Check out this awesome blog called Animal Jam 24/7:
    www.animaljam247.dinstudio.com
    PLEASE COMMENT AND CHECK!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!