Monday, May 14, 2012

Out At Sea

Greetings from the AJS Mola Mola!

(Click to enlarge)


I'm not here right now, I'm on a cruise on the AJS Mola Mola! For 3 days actually. I brought my 'laptop' on the AJS Mola Mola; the boat has free Wi-Fi! They 'had Greetings From the AJS Mola Mola' postcards near the Smoothie Machine. I brought my 'camera' and took a picture of myself there. Then I took it to some random guy and he fixed it and put it on a postcard. I'm also doing this. If you want a picture taken of you and put on a card, ask me and tell me what you want it to say. I'll put a stamp on in and post it here!

Here's some whales I got from the ship: 

Day 1 Picture


Day 2 Picture


Day 3 Picture


 And now, my 3 day cruise on the AJS Mola Mola is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!