Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New JOTW, Crystal Couch, and Commercial

Hey Jammers! There's a new item in Epic Wonders members can buy- Crystal Couches!



We also have a new Jammer for the Week! One of my Rocking Best Buddies who also won the News Crew assignment- RainbowRider!

By the way, I forgot her article:

AJHQ received hundreds of great entries for the first News Crew Assignment, and it was hard to choose just one winner. The winning entry was sent in by Eternal Fierywolf! Read Eternal Fierywolf’s great article below, and check back later this week for the next News Crew Assignment!

The Summer Carnival is a cool, fun place you can go to anytime in the summer! You may ask “Why should I go to the Summer Carnival?” Well, there are many reasons, but I am just going to tell you the basic three.
First, there are three awesome games you can play! There is Whack a Phantom, Phantom Ball, and (my personal favorite) Candy Catch! Second, there is oodles of…cotton candy! There are many different cones and colors to choose from! I’ve even heard rumors that you can get a special kind of cotton candy…awesome!
And the last reason to go to the Summer Carnival is because there are lots and lots of cool prizes for you to earn! You see, when you play any of the three games I listed above, you win tickets. With the tickets, you can buy cool prizes! Wow!
So what are you waiting for? Visit the Summer Carnival today!
-Eternal Fierywolf





Very good article, RainbowRider!



Also, Puppypooch1 posted on EagleEye34's Jamaa Journal that she was watching something on Disney Channel or Nickelodeon, she saw a new commercial for Animal Jam!



By the way, for RainbowRider and winning the News Crew Assingment, I wanted to put this Adventure Time With Fionna and Cake introduction here:






I couldn't find the one with Fionna and Cake only, so I put this one that shows both with Finn and Jake, and Fionna and Cake.



☺ ♥ BeautifulBlackWolf  ♥ ☺

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!
    RainbowRider is my buddy too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! RainbowRider won the thing?! That is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!