Saturday, August 11, 2012

Not Posting for A While

Hey Jammers! Remember that this week the new update will arrive! Okay now, for a few days, I won't be posting for a while, because it makes my computer slow sometimes, and I am also gone sometimes. Here are the things I'll be doing while I won't be posting:

  • The day of the new update I will be going swimming ( For a few hours)
  • I am going to this thing we do called Families In the Park and Movies In the Park
  • Going to the store
  • Other

That's all the stuff I know I'll be doing- for now.

Meanwhile, I am putting a new page where you can watch shows seen on Disney Channel, called "Disney Channel". But while I work on the page, here are 3 episodes of 'Shake It Up!'



That's the episode 'Age It Up!'




That's the first episode 'Start It Up!'





That's the episode 'Twist It Up!'



And here's a song from the Season Premiere 'Shake It Up!: Made In Japan' (Premiering on August 17th @ 8:00 PM)


Bella Thorne & Zendaya 'Fashion is My Kryptonite'






☺ ♥ BeautifulBlackWolf  ♥ ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!