Friday, August 3, 2012

Alert: Scamming

Many comments on the very first post I made titles 'Total Scammer!' marked with a picture of the scammer and his Scary Bat Wings which he didn't let someone have, by having them send him rares.

Below are some of the comments made by other Jammers.

Teradon says:
I've been scammed 2 times, and once hacked.
The hack was by welco34, she suddenly became my friend when I went online and I asked "Who are you and how did you get in my buddy list " and she just said quickly "I hacked" and ran away. Reported her 8 times! (4 for fun, and 4 because I was so mad!) She replaced all my bows, gloves, fox hats with pink spiked hair and my 12 tall phantoms for all tiki torches! And... Skyrim24 is a scammer!

-Teradon

Sparklepink21 says:

I was scammed my black glove for a blue one she would of tell everyone I'm a scammer if I didn't give her my black glove but I'm not a scammer T.T ~sparklepink21

NyanCat54 says:
I have been scammed for my headress and my Wizard hat.

Those 3 comments are been seen in the post 'Total Scammer!'

By the way, everyone can now buy Wavy Bookshelves- avaliable in Jam Mart Furniture!



☺ ♥ BeautifulBlackWolf ♥ ☺




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!