Saturday, August 18, 2012

New Stuff, Gone + Music/Videos

I have lots that I needed to post about today.

First, I haven't gotten the chance to check Animal Jam at all today.

Second, I was gone for a while today at a Family Reunion.

Yesterday, I was gone because I had to get off because the premiere of "Shake It Up: Made in Japan" was on at 8:00, if you didn't see it, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!! It's like me and my friend, because I am mostly like Rocky, and my friend is mostly like CeCe, but my cousin has red hair like CeCe does, so I guess she's a CeCe and my friend is a Tinka with short curly hair :/ . And it turns out Shake It Up: Made in Japan was pretty good, but I almost cried when Rocky was done with CeCe :(  . But they both said "Never gonna happen" but it turned out they were back as BFF's :)  .


But now, here's more music (and videos) :)  .




It's the song at the end "Made in Japan".




That video is kinda random, it's just them dancing to a Ke$ha song (Heehee- Zendaya keeps eating something and sneezes twice sometime at the beginning).





This is a cute video of Bella Thorne with her kitten. It must've been her birthday that day, there's balloons all over her bed (By the way, Bella Thorne's birthday is September 1st, she turns 15).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!