Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Few Things

Okay, first why the topic is called "A Few Things" is because it's something I have to tell you, not some stuff on Animal Jam.

Okay, so, from March 23rd- March 31st, it's the time I have Spring Break, so I get to be with you guys all the time! That is except for early in the morning. So, another thing I was going to tell you was that on Friday, March 23rd, I saw the movie everyone wants to see, I went with my school, we saw "The Hunger Games"! If you haven't see it yet, you HAVE TO SEE IT!! It was the BEST MOVIE EVER!! HUNGER GAMES, HUNGER GAMES!!!







We saw The 74th Annual Hunger Games!

2 comments:

  1. I watched it ALREADY!!!! Its AWESOME! P.S. May the Odds be with you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ewemy

    I know IT'S SO AWESOME!!! The World Will Be Watching..../ May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.

    Happy Hunger Games!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!