Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chicken Smoothie Notes: Ella556; Empress Vinelily

Empress Vinelily, if you are reading this post, it means I have to tell you something about our CS Trades.


Okay, so about the trades I send you that you don't like, with your lions or something, and the messages that say "Sorry I don't want that" or "Sorry I won't trade my lion for something of yours", and I was wondering how you include messages on trades, because I can't get to you to talk to you on CS for a trade. And if you won't trade me a lion, then why are they on your "For Trade" group?

2 comments:

  1. They are for trade, but not for anything. if you want them you should go to "CS free trades" forum and find ppl that are giving away all their pets. you might find a lion or something i'll trade for a lion. i once got a rare from one of those. You can't send messages because you're COPPA'D. it says in your registered groups. i don't know much else about COPPA'D users. You should try CS wiki.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!