Sunday, March 11, 2012

How 3 Unexpected Chicken Smoothie Pets Were Found

I found out why 3 unexpected Chicken Smoothie pets got here:

The mother has a problem.
She has this problem with her stomach, which causes her to have more.
So far, she just had another 3.
Just a few hours ago, she had another 4.
If she continues to have more, it's bad.
I took her to the Jamaa Medical Center , it seems she has 19 more with her.
The due date for 17 of those ones is March 15th.
And I can't keep all those here.
I'm only letting her have 2.
The due date for those 2 were 3 hours ago.
And they made it here fine, and perfect.
The 4 she had a while ago, 2 made it, the other 2 didn't.
The 2 that didn't make it were both females, one named Dancing, the other named Prancing. They were twins.
Animal Jam Parks would like to Welcome Pixie and Gizelle.






Pet's name: Gizelle
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!------------------------------------>







If the due date happens a little early, then I will make it 5 pets.

4 comments:

  1. Hi i've hard about Chicken Smoothie and i play it my username is wolfstar13 and i also do play animal jam and my user is howlingstar13 so i was hoping we could b friends in neither of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is PopStarr55 and i love to trade

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!
    in chickensmoothie todays pound, i got a 2011 purple rat :3

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!