Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Few Announcements

Hey, Jammers! I have a few announcements to make:

Animal Jam Parks Announcments

A Talent Show is coming up! Comment to the new post "Talent Show!" to sign up! The Talent Show will be in my den, on March 22nd, all day except for hours 6:00 AM-4:30 PM. Comment to me anytime and meet me in the Art Studio in Coral Canyons. We will schedule the day, and the time, write it down and meet me that time!

The Animal Jam Parks Red Carpet! Comment to the post "Walking The Animal Jam Parks Red Carpet",  and comment your username, animal's name, and your email if you would like to post and/or be featured on Animal Jam Parks.


Party Of Happy-Go-Lucky! I am having a Party Of Happy-Go-Lucky Party that will be hosted by 3 Jammers, Me, SnowthehuskeylovesBTR, and AJland. The party is on March 15th, but for backup, March 20th. It will start at 4:30 PM, or maybe 5:00 PM that day. It all starts in my den, and we will be hosting the party for only 1 Hour, and we will be going to Crystal Sands, Bahari Bay, Crystal Reef, Deep Blue, and Kani Cove to explore the oceans of Jamaa. The server will be Tigris, or backup, Draa.



2 comments:

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!