Saturday, March 24, 2012

One More Thing

Okay, the other post about "The Hunger Games" and Spring Break, I had forgotten to tell you another thing about my Spring Break.


Thursday March 29th-Saturday March 31st, I will be gone, I'll be able to use a computer, because I'll be with my friend and we'll get to use computers, and I won't be able to access Animal Jam at that time, but I will be able to access Animal Jam Parks. And if you check Animal Jam Parks at that time, you might see this note on the first post you see:

BeautifulBlackWolf  isn't online at AJ or AJP at this time. Please refresh the page or check back later. If you're a player of Transformice and Animal Jam or either, please check and sign-up (Only Sign up if you don't have an account), and go to room "oreoispro" [ oreoispro Code: /room oreoispro ].
Please check Transformice. BeautifulBlackWolf will be online when the new post shows up on your PC  (Personal Computer).

Okay, so just read it, remember what to do, and try doing that.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone who comments to this post:

    Please try getting into Transformice and enter that exact room "oreoispro" ( /room oreoispro ).

    Thank you!


    -BeautifulBlackWolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, BeautifulBlackWolf/Seaworld,
    I am LASTCHRITMAS on animaljam, and I will send you a friend request. I also wanted to do the stamps thing. Do you just do the stuff,or does animaljam do something? I am very new to this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LASTCHRISTMAS

    Okay, Animal Jam doesn't do the stamp thing, but I do, comment once you have completed it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!