Sunday, December 18, 2011

Daily Jamaaliday Gift

I logged into Animal Jam, and once I was in Jamaa, I didn't get the daily Jamaaliday gift. But I know why I didn't. It's because on December 17th I was at BUBBLEDOUBLE's house (in real life), and we were playing the Wii, then I had to change my Animal Jam account password, so then I logged into Animal Jam then BUBBLEDOUBLE and her cousin Flipflop11 logged in on her parent's laptops, so then once I was logged in, I had gotten the gift from December 17th! I had gotten 2 Jamaaliday gifts in one whole day! Before I went to her house I was on AJ, and I had gotten the Snowman Family, then at her house at about 10:43 PM, I logged back in, and I had gotten the Winter Window. It was all screwed up! It wasn't right. I was supposed to get it on December 18th! It was very weird. Happy Jamaalidays!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, AJ is glitchy now, anyways, I do like the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Greenfun

    I agree with you, Greenfun. AJ is starting to get a lot more glitchy, and yes, I love the gifts too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!