Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dolphin Tale

I know this doesn't have to do with Animal Jam, but if you're someone in Florida, then visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, the official home of Winter the dolphin who had lost her tail. It all started in 2005 when she had lost her tail. We need to help her! She is swimming with her tail sideways like a fish. And if we don't get her a tail, she will die. For more go to www.seewinter.com. View webcams of Winter, follow her on twitter, like her on Facebook. Please help Winter!

11 comments:

  1. THE COLORS ARE SO PURDY.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about the movie. It's an amazing story though I didn't watch it and I'm not really the animal lover, but I guess some stories touch me. Hope she'll be better though, it's a good chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on the website and i saw the movie!
    -snowthehuskeylovesBTR

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Octopus737

    She did have a tail, but it got caught in a crab trap, and people had to cut it off.

    @Anonymous

    Yes, the colors are so purdy!

    @Greenfun

    Yeah, it is a true and amazing story!

    @snowthehuskeylovesBTR

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to watch that movie! I hope it's as good as you say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh. That is so sad! I wish I could go see her, but I don't live in Florida. darn. :) Don't quit! I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @devyn786

    Ok, watch it. But it's a true story, and also sad!

    @ekoorb4321

    Yes, it is very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @demaru

    Yeah, people need to raise money for a new tail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i almost cried watching it... :(
    -snowthehuskeylovesBTR

    ReplyDelete
  10. @snowthejuskeylovesBTR

    I thought it was sad too but I didn't cry.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!