Saturday, December 10, 2011

New born bunny found at Mt. Shiveer Hot Cocoa Hut

On the day of December 9th, 2011, a new born bunny was found in the Hot Cocoa Hut in Mt. Shiveer. It was sitting in a box that said "Bunny Orphan" with a note that said "I am a bunny orphan, please take me home". So I went to my den, locked my den, and put the bunny in a special place where it couldn't get out. But wait I went back and said " Wait, you're a new born bunny, and I'm going shopping." So I took the baby with me, and went shopping for some clothes for him. I had some of my old baby clothes, in case I needed them. So this was the perfect time for them to be used. While I was buying clothes, I caught a weird smell. So I took him to the bathroom and his dippy was all gross and messy. That was the day I found out it was a boy. His last name was "Desertruler" So that must have been his mom and dad's last name too.  But then I saw it. On his dippy. I had found out that his mom and dad's names were Queen and King Desertruler. But I tried some names to see if he'd come to me. So I named him Captain. So I bought the clothes, and went back home and changed him into some. But some of my old baby clothes I had weren't really girl clothes. But he liked my phantom hat, a black necklace, a black bow, and a black glove. When I found him, he had red eyes, white ears, white pattern, and a black body. So at night, I put him to bed, and when he woke up, he came to me and started pouncing on me. And he kept trying to say "Mommy wake up". So I woke up, and he saw that it had snowed! I had taught him to talk. He was only 5 weeks old. So I dressed him and let him go play in the snow. He wears a knitted black hat I made for him, a green fur coat, and green boots. This is him in the snow, playing.

I helped him make a snowman, which looked like that after it was done. Then he was shivering. So I got him cocoa. He got really warm cocoa in a green cup with whip cream and candy cane sticks.

To be continued......

1 comment:

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!