Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A New Page

I have a new page called "Become An Animal Jam President", which I bet you guys 100,000 gems if it gets various comments. It will have voting on it, so I will put pictures of Jammers who have told me they want to be a president of Jamaa. So, the page is now done, so check it out, and have fun! And whoever thinks it will have TONS of comments, the first 5 people will win a trip to a very special few places around the world of Jamaa! Enter the AJ Parks sweepstakes to win a trip! Put your Username, Animal name, and your 4 buddies who will come on the trip with you! Drawings will be chosen daily out of this bucket below:

5 drawings pulled out first win the trip! Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I want to try! Did you get the winners yet! I hope you keep this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @devyn786

    No one is doing it yet at all! No one wants to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!