Friday, December 16, 2011

Ask For Your Trade *New item; First Day with it*

I'm thinking about doing a new event called "Ask For Your Trade", and people will comment saying their username, animal's name, what you want, and what you will trade. It's the first time we're using it. And go to the blog archive whenever, and look for the post with the title "Ask For Your Trade *New item; First Day with it*" and click it and comment your items. So you will comment like this.

You will comment like that. By the way, this will be going on daily.

2 comments:

  1. Username: infinity670

    Animal's name: Darling Prettywolf/ Fabulous Cutebunny

    What I want: A worn (not purple)

    What will I trade: ANYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey people this is ilovepop13889 I was thinking why does every one hide who they really are on the game and I think it is unfair to poor people that we do not get to get member stuff because we do not give the game money it is not fair I think and why do people trade bad trades and at like they are poor to get gifts sent to them or say it is there birthday if you have these answer come and find me on animal jam my user name is ilovepop13889 please come and find me

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!