Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I want to hear from you!/ Christmas Party? *UPDATE*

I've been wanting to hear great ideas from Jammers. Great den ideas, great animal coloring ideas. What good ideas do you have? Comment them!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will there be a Christmas party this month? Maybe. We'll have tons of fun! We'll go to the movies, play the claw machine, have a party in my den, and meet Chica! You wondering who Chica is? Chica is a name in Jamutch, the proper way Jammers speak with an accent. Chica is the way to call a female rhino. But if I change to any of my animals and want to talk in Jamutch, here are the Jamutch names for my animals:

My tiger Fauna Vinepride's name in Jamutch is: Laska (Lass-ka)


My 1st wolf Empress Rainscout's name in Jamutch is: Pepla (Pep-la)


My rhino Precious Daisystar's name in Jamutch is: Chica (Chic-uh)

My seal  Countess Sunnyseal's name in Jamutch is: Belaya (Bee-lay-uh)

My dolphin Duchess Arcticdolphin's name is Jamutch is: Ganges (Gang-ges)


My croc Princess Canyoncroc's name in Jamutch is: Lamala (Lamb-al-uh)


My bunny Happy Berrybear's name in Jamutch is: Calola (Ka-lo-la)


My turtle Eternal Arcticturtle's name in Jamutch is: Lulupa (Lu-lu-pa)

My 2nd wolf Gorgeous Prettywolf's name in Jamutch is: Malana (Ma-lan-uh)

My 3rd wolf Enchanted Icywolf's name in Jamutch is: Wendalia (When-dal-e-uh)


My 4th wolf Dancing Canyonwolf's name in Jamutch is: Tamlia (Tame-lie-uh)

My koala Incredible Cutefriend's name in Jamutch is: Malya (Mai-lie-uh)


My  shark Commander Cleverclaws' name in Jamutch is:  Lesslel (Les-s-lel)

My 2nd bunny Captain Desertruler's name in Jamutch is: Calalo (Cal-lal-low)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!