Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Quiz: How good do you know me?

Take this quiz of me and I'll probably give you a prize if you get all the questions right! Here we go:

1. What are all the names of my animals (You may not search me and look at them, but for help if you don't know some, you may look)


2. Name all my pets and what rares they have (If you don't know you may search me and check for some help)

3. Describe my wolf Gorgeous Prettywolf and what does she like to wear? (Name the clothes and the color)

4. How many dens do I have? (Take a good guess, if you get this one wrong, you still pass)

5. What's my favorite game in all of Jamaa?

6.  How many gloves do I have? (Non member only)(Take a good guess)


7. Name my pets and their rares and what pets they are. (Check if necessary)

8. What animal do I always use?

9. Describe my wolf "Empress Rainyscout"

10. Where do I hang out the most often?

Comment your answers like I did with my questions and I'll correct them and you will win a rare plushie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!