Friday, December 9, 2011

My Trade List *UPDATE*

Here are the items and my trade list, and what I'll trade:

On my list:

  • Non Member Cat Hat (Some people trade for it)
  • Member Wings (Like non member wings, people ask for them)
  • Black Frankenstein Mask (Plenty of trades for it)
  • Purple Glove (For any type of rare)
  • Non Member Horns (People ask for them)
  • Red/Pink Medusa Mask (Only came once to Jamaa, maybe won't ever again, I get trades for it)
  • Pink Worn Blanket (I'll trade any good rares for it)
  • Green Clover Balloon (Lots of trades of it)
  • Fruit Bowl (Plenty of trades)

What I'll trade:

  • Non Member Cat Hat for: Non Member Bat Wings, Seahorse Fountain
  • Member Wings for: (Anything, once someone gave me a rare rhino plushie for a pair)
  • Black Frankenstein Mask for: Anything Rare
  • Purple Glove for: Maybe a member glove
  • Non Member Horns for: Non Member Bat Wings, Rare Plushie of any kind
  • Red/Pink Medusa Mask for: A good and rare item
  • Pink Worn Blanket for: Elf Cuffs of any color, Founders Hat of any kind
  • Green Clover Balloon for: Pink Clover Balloon, Purple Clover Balloon, Blue Heart Balloon, Pink Heart Balloon, Red Heart Balloon
  • Fruit Bowl for: Any kind of good rare

If you have any of these items I want and you want, you may trade me any of these items for my item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!