Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My shark Commander Cleverclaws finds his long lost twin, Blossom Icyscurvy

Of course, I was in Deep Blue, my main home, I was getting the fish around there, when I saw my long lost twin, Blossom Icyscurvy. She was out in the bottom, in the lava pit, diving. Here is the conversation:

Me: "Blossom!"
Blossom: "I was looking for you for the past 3 years!"
Me: "Well we got separated 3 years ago."
Blossom: "True."
Me: "Go to my den."
(In my den)
Blossom: "Hey can we talk the on that red X over there?"
Me: "Sure thing."
[Okay, so now we're on the red X in front of a door]
Me: "So why are we talking right here?"
Blossom: "Because once I press this waterproof button, you will get a BIG surprise!"
Me:"Yay!"
[Okay, now she presses the button and an evil colored red and black cage falls inside the water. Now I'm trapped]
Me: "Hey, what gives?"
Blossom: "Haha you sucker, I'm not your sister, I'm the evil King Supershark!"
Me: "I'm calling the FBI, and once they get here, you'll be a small turtle in no time!"
Me: "Hey, aren't you supposed to use those tools to hurt me?"
Blossom (King): "Yes. Why?"
Me: "Because you'll need them."
[She (he) drops the button she's holding for the cage. I press the open button, and I get out and lock her in and put her to sleep for 5 hours and I escape back to the ocean.]
To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!