Saturday, January 14, 2012

Changing Username?

I have emailed Animal Jam about changing my username, and I told them I was non member, and I gave them these choices:

  • BeautifulBlackWolf
  • AnimalJamMaster
  • SecretWolvesOfJamaa
  • AnimalJamKing
These usernames AREN'T taken. So if you're changing your username, DO NOT take my choices. I also told them that I wanted the new name to be AnimalJamKing. I'll post if my username is changed, so if you're looking for me on your buddy list, my name will be AnimalJamKing.

2 comments:

  1. Oops! I didn't know BeautifulBlackWolf was you! I should have read your blog before I deleted you... :(
    I sent a buddy request again. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WitchHatBunny

    I added you back as a buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!