Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No Comments/ Another AJ Quit

I haven't seen ANY comments AT ALL this time through Tuesday, January 10- (Maybe) Saturday, January 14. And now, WitchHatBunny, Pangaea, and Feelers and other bloggers who get comments pretty much 24/7. When I am once again, NOT getting comments 24/7. So, do you want me to quit AGAIN???  What's the answer? Well, I don't know. Maybe it's a middle schooler that's going out with a 36 month old baby?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now, another time, my friend BUBBLEDOUBLE is not going to play Animal Jam anymore. She's only going to play this mouse game that is kind of fun, but I don't play it anymore. She's still a member, with an AJ card, that expires on February 12. She is always lending me accounts for something that has membership like Club Penguin. So she's only playing the mouse game, and not visiting Jamaa any longer. She is going to leave her membership, not get another AJ gift card, and let the membership expire. And yes, she has a lion, and some rares, she's not giving anyone her items, and she will not lend me her account. I know she won't.

7 comments:

  1. It's not even January 14 now! It's only the 10th, whatdya talkin about? And I was viewing your blog lately cause I worried this might happen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No u can not do tht NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Princess Icywolf and Junior Spiritstar

    I know. But I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry I havn't been been commenting lately! I'm really busty with school work so it was tricky : '( please don't quit. Youre such a greeat blogger -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Snowdog900

    That's okay. You're a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please excuse my sister she does not know that comments aren't everything. You don't have to get comments to have people like your blog!

      ~Feelers

      Delete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!