Monday, January 2, 2012

Wolfpup99 Storage Account

Feelers has been telling me "I think you should still make a storage account." So I said "That's what I'm going to do." So I have made a storage account as Wolfpup99SA, like Feelers' is FeelersSA. So for example if I traded Wando20 something of mine she wanted for something of hers I wanted but didn't wear it that much, I would trade it for something my storage Account has and keep it in their account for more room. Like I always see Feelers using her Storage Account and she had stuff from her Feelers account and traded it for a necklace on FeelersSA and kept it  there for safe keeping. It's just like putting money in a safe!

2 comments:

  1. i loved this idea so much that i made my own storage acount! i hope you dont mind.....


    -aslynnejoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashlynnejoy

    Oh, I wouldn't mind at all!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!