Saturday, January 7, 2012

Conversation with a River Race Seal

I had seen a seal and it just so happens that I had a conversation with her:

Seal: "Who wants to play River Race with me?"
Me: "I will."
*Playing River Race*
Seal: "Can you play with me again? Please?"
Me: "Okay, but this is the last time."
*Playing River Race for the 2nd time*
Seal: "You were supposed to let the girl win."
Me: I am a girl. And so are you."
Seal: "You are mean."
Me: "What for?"
Seal: "You were supposed to let me win."
Me: "It doesn't matter who wins or loses."
Seal: "I am the Queen. You were supposed to let me win."
Me: "You are not the Queen. Who do you think you are?"
Seal: "I am too the Queen."
Seal: "I am the Queen of Jamaa, so everyone must do what I say." 



Ok, what is with people doing this?

6 comments:

  1. that was a weird seal and Mira is the queen of Jamaa not her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to ask you something in the Ask Wolfpup99 page but I can't comment there so is it okay if I ask the question here so here it goes, how do you change that thing at the top with the little picture of the glove?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when ppl do that. its so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, awkward people in Jamaa sometimes. There are immature people that will come to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that must be so annyoing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nobbie

    What do you mean by "Changing the picture at the top with the little glove"? By the way, that was a weird seal who isn't the queen of Jamaa when Mira is.

    @Empress Vinelily

    That's so annoying how they do that!

    @Greenfun

    True.

    @Anonymous

    It IS annoying!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!