Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New and Awesome Update!

Guess what, Jammers? There is a new update! And this time, some Jammers' favorites came back! Some rares have returned and some new stuff never seen!

The Firefighter Hat and Elf Bracelets! Jammers love those Elf Bracelets! And they have new colors in Blue, Green, Grey, and Red!





Some new Cozy Shoes!




A new Horse Statue in the Chamber of Knowledge!

And there's also a new animated Jam-a-Gram:




The Welcome Mat and Blue Crystals!




In the Animal Museum there is a Giant Horse Plushie, a Horse Topiary, and a banner!




There is also a new buddy game called Scooped!




This is what the new pet will be, WitchHatBunny said that Sizzlerat had this pet. It's obviously a snake.

And last but not least, for the members, the new horse!:


The horse on top is the first horse I made named Pioneer Frozengem. This one was from the Jamaa Journal. Since the new horses are so cool, I made about five of them! Have fun with the new stuff and Jam on!!

 

9 comments:

  1. WOAH! 5 HORSES!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Snowdog900

    AWESOMENESS OF THE JAMAA HORSES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your blog and I just found out about it it's great and I have a question may I please use your images whenever I want any images without giving you credit thank you if answer is no that's fine i understand but i need images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jazzy the AWESOME!!!

    Yes, you may use images whenever you need them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Your blog is awesome and so are you! The only images I'll use is of items. That's it! It's all I need since I can't take screenshots. Thanks once again! I appreciate that you said yes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jazzy the AWESOME!!!

    You're Welcome, Jazzy! By the way, I'll post you pictures if you need any! Just comment and tell me what pictures you need of something, and I'll get them, and you can take these pictures whenever you need them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much!!! That would be great! Your really nice! That would be so helpful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But, your off the hook until I DO create an Animal Jam blog because I don't have one, use to, and will again soon. I don't have any requests yet, but when I do, I will comment right here, on this post! Always! And I really appreciate what your gonna do for me, it's really kind of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jazzy the AWESOME!!!

    You're super welcome! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!