Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Membership

Friday January 6, 2012, my 6 month membership for Animal Jam will expire. So if the horses are coming on Thursday, I will only have about 2 days to use it. I will be at school on Thursday, and my library has computers and the librarian allows us to go on AJ. So I can get a horse then, and I might also have a lion! My friend BUBBLEDOUBLE has a lion and will get another membership card after her other one expires! So she was so kind that she gave me a dollar and maybe 2 dollars in quarters to buy myself a card at Safeway because we go to Safeway often. So wait for some news about the Jamaa Journal and stuff and if I get a card! My aunt also got me a $10 gift card for Wal-Mart, and my mom said that I somehow take some money from it or something, then she would let me get a card! I don't know when though. At least I will still have my non member rares and stuff! I'll post when I have my AJ Gift Card!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Hope you get you're membership!! Also, you're lucky that your librarian lets you go on AJ! :D Awesome!! -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Snowdog900

    Yeah! It's so cool! But I'm sad because my membership expires on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, lucky you! RM and your librarians let you use the computers? We get detention or stuff if we were playing on it...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!