Monday, January 2, 2012

Daily Gem Spinner Back Instead of Daily Gifts

Well, Animal Jam is going back to it's old self now. No Daily Gifts, but the Gem Spinner. There's still no horses, new clothes, or anything! But I think there might be something up with the Pet Stop. Me and my buddy BUBBLEDOUBLE think that with the Pet Stop in Paws 'N' Claws that every time there's new items and Jamaa Journal, that rares other people have on their pets and some people don't have on their pets will be the next new clothing item for your pet. So back onto the Daily Gem Spinner and Jamaa. Jamaa still has snow but the Daily Gem Spinner:



But like WitchHatBunny said, "What's weird is that right after I clicked spin, it gave me x2 gems instead.." Because I got x2 gems too! I clicked spin and it said that I got x2. I got 50 x2 which gave me 100 gems!

2 comments:

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!