Sunday, January 8, 2012

To WitchHatBunny

WitchHatBunny, if you see this, read it, and notice what it is:

WitchHatBunny, your name in German is Hexenhut Hase. Your blog's name is Tierische Jam Flash.   Your bunny Knight Spiritninja's name is Ritter GeistNinja.


That was for you. Here is what it would be like if you actually try saying it: "Ich bin Hexenhut Hase, meine blog ist Tierische Jam Flash und mein hase ist der name Ritter Geistninja."

Try saying that to your parents, or your friends! Or if you're not WitchHatBunny, try saying this: "Mein Freund von Animal Jam heist Hexenut Hase ihrem blog ist Tierisch Jam Flash und ihr hase ist der name Ritter Geistninja."


Try it. Jam Auf!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! One of my BFFs is German! Her username on AJ is fuzzywuzzy1234! -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I wonder what my name is in Japanese. I'll have to try that later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Snowdog900

    Cool!

    @WitchHatBunny

    I wonder what it is. And you live where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @WitchHatBunny

    I saw what your name is Japanese was. I don't know the letters because it just shows boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!