Monday, January 2, 2012

Darkbraken's Truth

Me, Feelers, and Sheesh4 have found out about the truth of Darkbraken. Darkbraken dressed like a boy but that he is actually a girl. And she made the truth that she has scammed before. She told the truth that she is actually a scamming Jammer. For more about this, click here to go to her blog. She also said that on another account had Scary Bat Wings and she had a Pink and Brown Top Hat which she traded on the account for the wings, and ran off with them.

7 comments:

  1. I found it too, mldb told me. So many people heard. I don't like people like that even though they may be hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Greenfun

    I think Darkbraken might have changed her username too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. about madjaster... i try to go to his den, but it either says this den is full or it sends me to coral canyons. is that user FAKE OR WHAT!?

    -ANAIS101582

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ANAIS101582

    I see that his user is pretty real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really mean!! Darkbraken said that I lied about louitheman scamming my freedom wings.. And I asked darkbraken if he scammed and he said no and now the truth is out. Darkbraken the truth is out

    ~jammalidayjam (also known as bluestarsz but this is my new account that I play on now)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that comment that I said before made no sense... What ever xD

    ~jammalidayjam

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!