Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Complete Zios Journey!

I had a journey of the Temple Of Zios and how the elephant animal was discovered newly in Jamaa:


I had a special power. A special power to float in the air after drinking a blue potion from Brady Barr's lab and then I was floating into the sky. Then I moved myself over to the Temple Of trivia game and had found......

 

The Elephant Spirit Stone! But whenever I played the Temple Of Trivia game, I always saw something on top of it and I though, "What is up there?" But then, that Spirit Stone had been found and then a while later, elephants had arrived to Jamaa! I had also found something else:





I had found a monkey thing too.

Maybe this is how they got to Jamaa....

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been on the Temple of Zios place, but I never knew there was a monkey carving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is those all over the place like there is the seal carving at mt. shiver and the wolf carving were the wall is at coral canyons and lots others

      Delete
  2. @Greenfun

    I didn't know there was a monkey one either!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!