Sunday, October 2, 2011

DoomDesire's Glitch

You may know this from Mayksufi's blog, and that it was DoomDesire saying that he/she had a glitch of being in the floor. This is what it looked like.





"I'm stuck in the floor?"
"I'm probably actually outside(people are on the walls, I'm in the mud, etc.) but it shows that I'm inside the pet shop." Said DoomDesire.

"Second, is my new pet bat... (In the picture above)
When I logged in, the Pet Find screen popped up without me clicking on anything. It gave me a bat named "Orangemountain" and then "Noisychip." I pressed okay, and got my glitch bat... but when I checked my pets, my other bat, Windband, was gone. What do you think happened?" Said DoomDesire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!