Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hospital

Jammers, yesterday I was gone for about 4 hours at the hospital. I was in my house, trying to get the back of a remote and our coffee table was glass. So I was about to grab the back of a TV remote and BAM! My left hand got 2 cuts on it! It was painful and the stupid table cut the right side of my left hand and my older sister called my mom crying and saying that the table broke and that I was hurt and my said "Were going to the emergency room." I had to get stitches and it was gross and painful on my index finger. My friend BUBBLEDOUBLE said that she showed her family the picture of my cut and that everyone felt bad for me. And my mom even posted the picture on Facebook! She had 5 people comment on it and said Poor (my real name) and that I was very brave. I got back at around 3:00 pm and we are throwing out the dumb coffee table so good for us because we have a big empty space where the table was. But I am fine now. I got stitches and I have to be careful putting shirts on and sleeping so that when I sleep I don't lay on my hand. So I can only type with one hand and I can't do PE at school. I hope I feel better soon. Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!