Saturday, October 1, 2011

Phantom Vortex!

If you go to any place around JamAHHHHH, then you might find something that looks like this.

Almost looks like a Phantom, right?

Then you go into it and see a place like this.

You will see the game I'm sitting in front of. It's called Phantoms!
From Mayksufi's blog, she said this:

What you do in this game, is move the torch around and push the phantoms into the light. If a phantom gets the candy, you lose! If you clear level 5, you get a free prize:
A Tall Phantom Statue! These come in blue, yellow, green, red, and hot pink. You can only get one once! said Mayksufi.

I have gotten some of them and traded some. I had a blue but traded it for yellow. I got a green from the game but traded it for pink. They look like this is my (your) den.






 HAHHHHpy HAHHHHlloween and JAHHHHm on!

1 comment:

  1. visit My AJ Blog : http://animaljamstar.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!