Monday, October 17, 2011

Mayksufi quitting AJ?

I don't remember where this came from, but someone said that Mayksufi was quitting AJ! She's not playing AJ anymore and she made it so that you can't comment on her blog anymore! Don't you agree that she's awesome?
Well yesterday Feelers' was on AJ and I was watching her play, and May was there too and someone said "Your quitting May?" and I said "Mayksufi is quitting AJ?"
Mayksufi is like a member who's quitting! She shouldn't quit! L.I.P Mayksufi/Blossom Berryflower/The Witch Hat Bunny! We'll miss you! L.I.P means Leave In Peace Mayksufi/Blossom Berryflower/The Witch Hat Bunny. Q.I.P Mayksufi/Blossom Berryflower/The Witch Hat Bunny! Q.I.P means Quit In Peace Mayksufi/Blossom Berryflower/The Witch Hat Bunny. Mayksufi please don't quit AJ! Your're not a scammer! You're a Jammer who's awesome, kind and nice. Mayksufi if you're reading this then repeat after me: "I am Blossom Berryflower who is a Jammer and who shall not quit Animal Jam. Quitting isn't right. Staying where I belong is right. I will not quit Animal Jam. I will stay on Animal Jam and support the Jammers of Jamaa. Animal Jam Rules!"

2 comments:

  1. OMG !!! feelers said that she is so mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    I know right? Feelers is my sis in real life and she's always mean to me. And, what is your AJ name?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!