Tuesday, October 18, 2011

People asking other Jammers for their MEMBER accounts

Jammers, if your are a member, then this is a warning to you. I have been seeing Jammers around asking "Does anyone have a member account that I can keep?". So if you are a member, DON'T DO IT!!

The bunny in the circle is asking for a member account

Then she's asking for one again then she said "If you have a free member account go to my den."

This is who was asking for an account


Watch out for Jammers like alyssa2244. They may try and scam you out of your personal info or anything else! Jam on!!

2 comments:

  1. she scammed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not blame her for asking accounts. It is not like she is wanting people's accounts when they still want to keep it, I think she is just asking anyone for UNWANTED accounts. Plus, if she scams, so? What does it have to do with this? Anyways please buddy me, this is pengui24494

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!